Monday, 17 August 2015


Martyr.


I've often wondered about the etymology of the word Martyr - christians claim the word to be of their own making. But its clear to me that the word derives from the names Mars and Tyr - gods of War and Justice. So there must be no better word to describe Rudolf Hess, who was killed upon this day, for seeking peace in Europe. If anyone has read Hellstorm, they will know that the Zionist British wanted nothing more than the complete destruction of Germany and her volk. Peace was never an option for them. 

For the Black Sun and the memory of Rudolf Hess.


My coming to England in this way is, as I realize, so unusual that nobody will easily understand it. I was confronted by a very hard decision. I do not think I could have arrived at my final choice unless I had continually kept before my eyes the vision of an endless line of children's coffins with weeping mothers behind them, both English and German, and another line of coffins of mothers with mourning children. - Rudolf Hess