Thursday, 25 December 2014

I am one with Wotan

 I am one with Wotan


I am one with Wotan, none can injure me!
The world turns aside to make room for me.
I come O blazing light, the shadows must flee!
Hail, O ye oceans, divide up and part
Or parched up and scorched up,
be dried up, Depart!

I am one with Wotan, none can injure me!
Beware, O ye mountains, stand not in my way.
Your ribs will be shattered and tattered today!
Friends and counsellors pray waste not your breath!
Take up my orders, devour up your death!

I am one with Wotan, none can injure me!
I ride on the tempest, astride on the gale.
My gun is the lightening, my shots never fail!
I chase as a Huntsman, I eat as I seize.
The trees and the mountains, the land and the seas!

I am one with Wotan, none can injure me!
I hitch to my chariot the Fates and the Gods.
In the voice of thunder, proclaim it abroad!
Hail O ye winds, blow bugles,
Blow free!!

Jost Turner - NSKindred